UFC 285 takes place Saturday headlined by two tile bouts, and MMA Junkie Radio’s “Gorgeous” George and “Goze” will host a live streaming watch-along right here, which kicks off at 8 p.m. ET.
In the main event, the vacant heavyweight title is up for grabs as Jon Jones (26-1 MMA, 20-1 UFC) makes his highly anticipated divisional debut after a three-year layoff to take on former interim champion Ciryl Gane (11-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC). And in the co-headliner, women’s flyweight champ Valentina Shevchenko (23-3 MMA, 12-2 UFC) goes for her eighth consecutive title defense when she meets Alexa Grasso (15-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC), who seeks to become the first Mexican woman to win a UFC belt.
UFC 285 takes place Saturday at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPNews and ESPN+.
Below is the lineup of fights included in the watch-along:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane – for vacant heavyweight title
- Champ Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso – for women’s flyweight title
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews, 8 p.m ET)
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus Du Plessis
- Viviane Araujo vs. Amanda Ribas
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Julian Marquez
For more on the card, visit MMA Junkie’s event hub for UFC 285.Tags: UFC 285